Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

sick in the head.

So, I just got through mopping the whole moppable area of the house... that being eat-in kitchen and the tiled kitchen cooking area. After I swept up all the disgusting nastiness of the past month, I started mopping with the Citrus swiffer scrubby things and that gave way to thinking of all the barefoot stink juices that have soaked into the floor... then I started Swiffer scrubbing like a madwoman and now I feel like I'm going to pass out and/or throw up. In case I die of Swiffer fumes, this blog is a sort of explanation of what happened. *gag*

1 comment:

Laura said...

Just don't lick the floor... you should be fine. :D How is it that we are in the house only a few hours out of the day and my floor are ALWAYS vile?!!? ALWAYS. And the day that I take the time to scrub on hands and knees... the dog christens my shining floor with vomit.