Search This Blog

Thursday, July 8, 2010

reaching

I need pen and ink. Thick paper. Ambient sound.

Disconnected. FOCUS--

I need pen and ink.

Thick paper.

Ambient sound.

Rushing water.... the glimmer of my toes in another dimension.

The echo of love reverberating through my skeleton--- resounding with my soul-- a tuning fork pulling me back.... to the core of all that is real

I need the fuel of my inner light to come through my hands and create

I need the clay of a concept, the molding of an idea, the genesis of a world change

I need to be a tree... I want to feel my roots in the cool dark Earth and for my arms to sway in the cool evening breeze and bask in the warm, still heat of the Sun

I need to connect...

I am an artist and the pen and ink and the ambient sound. I am alive and I am the dirt and the tree and the Sun. I am connected and I am the tuning fork pulling you back to the core of all that is real... I am the glimmer of my toes and I am the clay of a concept, the molding of an idea, the genesis of a world change

4:01 pm - an original

No comments: