Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

clarity

i once found myself not at all myself. why is it that when we cease to look down at our feet we end up so far off course?

i don't claim to believe what i quote in my blogs, just so everyone knows, only that this happens to be the flavor of my philosophical meal i'm enjoying at the moment.

i used to think that each person was a gift, some just had more wrapping than others. now i think that each person is a box and some have a gift inside. it's still worth unwrapping, i suppose... because who knows what or who that gift could be.

i can't stop asking questions... i never find the answer i'm looking for.. only that my answer is a multidimensional wonderland that gives birth to countless questions.

"judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers"

voltaire

No comments: