Friday, February 1, 2008

the cleanse... in a nutshell

"help, i'm in a nutshell. please!"

okay, so for interested parties, here is the diet. NO FOOD. NO CHEWING GUM. NOTHING. If you must chew on something I would recommend cinnamon toothpicks, but I didn't care to chew on anything... nor was I hungry at ALL. Very shocking. This does not mean you don't want food.... since when did anyone have to be hungry to want food?? exactly.

okay so, the night before you begin the fast, drink a poo tea... aka herbal laxative, main ingredient senna leaf... I got mine at Kroger: Laci LeBeau's Super Dieter's Tea or at Wild Oats there is an organic Smooth Moves chocolate tea.

Every Morning... beginning Day 1: The Infamous Salt Water Flush

32 oz. lukewarm purified water w/2 tsp. sea salt (non iodized... not Morton's table salt)

You need around two hours at home to let this kick in... I woke up at 4:30 the first day and went back to sleep until 6:30 when I crapped my brains out.

The Recipe for one day's magic lemonade

5 organic lemons- juiced
1 c. Grade B Maple syrup (I only found it at Wild Oats)
1 tsp. cayenne pepper
10 c. purified water

shake and enjoy!

you can have lemonade or water... that is ALL you can have

each night do the herbal poo tea

each morning do the salt water flush

do NOT do this more than ten days for your first cleanse

2 comments:

Rona said...

mmmm...that sounds good. I'll have that.

LatinaDiana said...

ha ;) you'll be seeing this lemonade in five star restaurants everywhere :) slurp slurp *dump*