Friday, January 25, 2008

Day Three 12:22 pm

Day Three! Not much to say. I worked out lifting weights for an hour, and I definitely feel thinner. I didn't want to post my journal until I had made it to Day Three aka The infamous day three when everyone quits. Well, it ain't gonna happen, and now that I've posted my journal, failure is even less of an option. I did my SWF at like 10:30 so I'm still pooping. One moment please. Yeah so my poo is looking more and more like the lemonade I drink all day, and less and less like poo. I hear I will be shitting alien space babies by day eight, so, uh, I'll keep you informed. Over and out. I was hoping for a nap, but I don't think I'm going to get one today. That sucks because my body is actually pretty tired from working out. Oh well. DAMMIT... i have to poop AGAIN. That's twice in five minutes if anyone wants to know.

2 comments:

cryshannah said...

I am so proud of your strong will to see this cleansing through...keep it up and the days will fly by, you'll see!

Crystal

Megan said...

I wish I would have known you were starting this, I've been starting (and stopping) for a few weeks now. I may have to jump in on the tail end of this. :) PS swallowing cayenne capsules instead of putting pepper directly in the drink helps a lot. Keep going!!! You will feel great at the end. :)