Friday, January 25, 2008

1-24-08 Day Two - Master Cleanse

Today I feel GREAT in comparison to yesterday! My body has finally realized it IS my slave and has succumbed quite nicely. I woke up at 6:15 am to do the SWF and I still think, although completely disgusting, drinking 32 ounces of saltwater is over in about 4 minutes, which is nothing. In comparison with the ten day fast, four minutes is simple. I went to the gym today which made all the difference in the world. The workout was WAY more strenuous than usual, and I had a ton of energy. I was ridiculously thrirsty, but I was sweating profusely so I'm sure that's normal. Oh, I forgot to mention the SWF feels and sounds like your peeing through your anus... though it certainly doesn't smell that way. I weighed myself today, and since the Friday before school (I weighed in at 162.5 lbs), I have lost 7.5 lbs... putting me at 155 lbs today! I have to keep in ming, I changed my eating habits as soon as school started, eating dinner around 4 pm and nothing after that. Oh my god, the smell of Elek's Cinnamon Raisin toast with Brummel & Brown Yogurt Butter was enough to make my mouth water.

Outside the joy of chewing something, I still haven't been hungry. I'm pretty surprised that I haven't been hungry, considering it's almost 7 pm. People have lost up to 20 lbs in 10 days, which is disgusting, old, toxic fecal matter that is coating their intestines along with some water weight. Leia said that only one percent of her weight loss was water so I'm really hoping the SWF pushes some really old toxins out of my intestines/system. I also read online that 10 days is the optimal length for your first time doing the Master Cleanse. I am sitting in class, and it is hard to imagine that next week at this time I will still be fasting. I took a nap during Elek's nap time today which felt awesome after the workout. I feel like the mucus has finally significantly decreased. I will be interested to see if this weekend is easier or more difficult than during the week. I'm still taking the antibiotics for the ear infection and the pressure in my ears has greatly decreased. I slept with Peter last night(opposed to the four previous nights) and didn't disturb him at all. The lemonade is really not yummy, but as long as I keep my mind off food everything is great!

"failure is not an option."
"food will still be here in 8 days."
"my body is my slave"
"what can taste better than how great I will feel after this?"

No comments: