Friday, January 25, 2008

1-23-08 Day One of Master Cleanse 1pm

I had trouble getting to sleep last night, and due to the coughing I kicked myself out of my bed and went to the office to sleep. I woke up around 2:30 with a horrible sinus headache and tried to sleep and tossed and turned until 4 am. I decided to go ahead and do a sinus rinse, even though you aren't supposed to before bed. I was having serious pressure in my eardrums while doing the sinus rinse, and the box said to stop doing the sinus rinses immediately if there was any pressure/pain in the ears. I was a little apprehensive, but due to the severe sinus pressure, I thought the sinus rinse necessary. Since I was up, I did the SWF (Salt Water Flush), which kicked in around 5... it was like someone to a toilet plunger to my ass with a gallon of water. Honestly, the quart of lukewarm sea salt-water was not as bad as I had read online. As of now, I'm not hungry, but my right ear is severely aching. I think this is trying to divert my body from it's cleansing goal. I took an antibiotic, out of fear of infection of the pain getting much worse. I think it MAY be starting to work.

No comments: